If in the last couple of days you are not able to view the drives, please share in here the following...
1. Type of operating system you have (Windows XP, Vista, MAC or other)
2. Type of Browsers you have used trying to access the cam (IE 6, 7, 8 - Firefox, Safari or others)
3. Who is your Internet Service Provider?
4. What version of Flash Player are you using now?
5. Did you recently have updates with your Flash Player and/or Windows Critical Updates?
6. Do you know what type of Firewall is on your computer and if so what is it?
7. What type of Virus Scanning Program do you use?
8. Can you see the Archives and/or Seek Points from the Djuma1 stream?
9. Can you see the other Wildearth Cams from the main page at http://www.wildearth.tv?
This includes all of the Eagle cams from Hancock, Operation Migration, PA Cam and any others.
10. Can you view other cams not related to Wildearth as in Nkorho and Elephant Plains?
11. Any other things you can share to compare cam viewing options with others, please share here
12. Please share what you have tried to fix this yourself, including being able to or NOT being able too do a System Restore back a few days.