We have been in contact with the folks at Ning inre the issues that have been going on in our WEchat Room.
They have asked us to help them troubleshoot by answering a few questions below. With other comparisons that some of us have been doing when we have troubles, I have also included a few more questions. Hopefully together we can all help in getting this problem sorted out. Thanks so much for your help in this.
Please share your answers as briefly as you can, it would be most helpful if you add the "question number with your input.......
We're working on improving functionality of chat and your input would be really helpful! Could you answer the following questions:
1. Do you notice that these issues are occur more at certain times of day?
2. Does this happen more when there are a certain number of other people in the chat room?
3. What Internet Browser and Version are you using?
4. Do you have virus scan software installed on your computer? If so, what kind?
This additional info will really help our engineers find the root cause of this. :)
5. What type of operating system(xp, vista, mac, etc.) do you use with chat?
6. On a "regular" basis when the chat problems happen with you, how many other tabs, windows, cams or other programs do you have running at the same time?
7. How much RAM Memory do you have on your pc? (right click on My Computer icon on desktop or in start/programs..info can be found under "general tab" area)
8. What type of PC Processor do you have(asking to see if it is strong enough to handle all you are asking it to do) - (ie something like AMD Athlon 3200+, Intel Celeron, etc.) (right click on My Computer icon on desktop or in start/programs..info can be found under "general tab" area)
9. If there is any thing else that you can think of that could be causing the problems, please feel free to share.
ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS ADDED ON NOV. 10th
10. Please share what type of Internet Connection that you have and the Provider.
11. Do you have Firewalls running on your system?
Thanks every one for helping with your input in here.